Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Furniture, with humor ...

wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:42:13 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

http://www.straightlinedesigns.com/f...ightline2.html

OMFG! Do some people make weirdass stuff just to point to some idiot
and say "You wouldn't _believe_ the kind of **** I sold to him for
$15,000." That cabinet hanging like a dress from a plumbing pipe on
his home page is just that.

This guy's probably making a mint from idiotic parents who have more
money than sense and kids who will use them once and walk away. sigh

Melting 2 made from the rare and exotic CLEAR MDF. thud

Which brings up the question, why can't I find patrons like that?

--
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.
The amount of work is the same.

Rob Leatham