Junior Member

Default Can I saw a door in half?

I'm sure this question must have been asked (?) but the search is giving me all kinds of stuff that isn't even doors, so I'm asking it myself.

The particular door I'm thinking of buying and then sawing in half is this one: http://www.distinctivedoors.co.uk/ca...n-4-panel-fire

I'd like to have a pop so that my bi-folds and door pairs (an unfortunate necessity in some spots around my house) match the rest of my "proper" doors.

Or will the door just fall to pieces? Is it worth a punt?

Thanks