Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What to take to bed with you

"Leon" wrote in message

Yeah, all of my vehicles had and have this feature.

Let me rephrase that. Many of my vehicles had, going back to 1986 and all
of my current, have. Basically I have had 6 vehicles that have had keyless
and alarms with panic buttons on the key fob.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 12, 8:56*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

Yeah, all of my vehicles had and have this feature.

Let me rephrase that. *Many of my vehicles had, going back to 1986 and all
of my current, have. *Basically I have had *6 vehicles that have had keyless
and alarms with panic buttons on the key fob.

I have one, a 2000 Stratus. I took that GD fob off my key ring years
ago, because every third time I slid into the driver's seat, that POS
starting the car flashing its lights and blowing its horn. I have no
idea where it is now. It's possible I took it off and stomped it one
day when I was in a bad mood.

I have a dog. No one has to press her button to wake us up. After
that, it's up to the fool as to what he does. One way draws at least
one barrel of a 20 gauge.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 8:56 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

Yeah, all of my vehicles had and have this feature.

Let me rephrase that. Many of my vehicles had, going back to 1986 and all
of my current, have. Basically I have had 6 vehicles that have had keyless
and alarms with panic buttons on the key fob.

I have one, a 2000 Stratus. I took that GD fob off my key ring years
ago, because every third time I slid into the driver's seat, that POS
starting the car flashing its lights and blowing its horn. I have no
idea where it is now. It's possible I took it off and stomped it one
day when I was in a bad mood.

Dang Charlie.... If you don't disarm the alarm isn't it suppose to go off
when you open the door and slide in.... ;~)