Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default What to take to bed with you

On Jan 12, 8:56*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

Yeah, all of my vehicles had and have this feature.

Let me rephrase that. *Many of my vehicles had, going back to 1986 and all
of my current, have. *Basically I have had *6 vehicles that have had keyless
and alarms with panic buttons on the key fob.

I have one, a 2000 Stratus. I took that GD fob off my key ring years
ago, because every third time I slid into the driver's seat, that POS
starting the car flashing its lights and blowing its horn. I have no
idea where it is now. It's possible I took it off and stomped it one
day when I was in a bad mood.

I have a dog. No one has to press her button to wake us up. After
that, it's up to the fool as to what he does. One way draws at least
one barrel of a 20 gauge.