Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Marlin Sign Maker?

I have been given a Marlin Sign Maker. It was made by Marlin
Industries in Long Beach, CA. It is a pantograph type device where a
stylus follows a template and a router does the cutting in the wood. I
believe the company must be out of business as a call to the TN,
313-427-6088, does not go through.
Does anyone know anything about this tool? I would also like to know
where I can get templates for it and any other information anyone can
provide. I would also like to know the value of the tool as it was
given to me by the widow of a cabinet maker and I would like to
compensate her somehow.
Thanks for any and all help.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Evidently bought out by this company:

http://www.terrco.com/woodcarvers/marlin.php

I just did a Google on "Marlin Sign Maker" and this
was the 3 or 4th search URL.

You're welcome,

MJ

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 20, 7:35*pm, "
wrote:
Evidently bought out by this company:

http://www.terrco.com/woodcarvers/marlin.php

I just did a Google on "Marlin Sign Maker" and this
was the 3 or 4th search URL.

You're welcome,

MJ

Thanks that is it. I guess I did not look far enough down the list
from Google.