Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pressure Washer Recommendation

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:38:59 -0800 (PST), the infamous shooter
scrawled the following:

On Dec 14, 4:56*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"shooter" wrote:
I am in need of a good gas powered pressure washer, 2400 PSI or
bigger.

The serious machines start at 10HP.

Let your fingers do the walking thru the industrial cleaning section.

Lew

Lew

Not looking for anything that big. Budget is probably $700.00 or
less. Thanks

I'm happy with my Costco-bought Karcher G3050. It's a 3,000 psi, Honda
190cc, 2.5gpm sweetheart. $350 delivered last year. If I had a
larger budget, I'd have gone with a 4,000psi 4gpm, but they are quite
a bit heavier.

--
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).