Tom

Default FUTURE tool gloat

What a deal - Holiday Inn is currently running a promotion where you
book a room and pay with American Express and you get a $15.00 Lowes
gift certificate for each stay. I've picked up 9 already (4 this past
week) and will pick up two more this week. Promo runs through the end
of April so I should be able to get quite a collection by then. I'll
wait to see how many I get before I start thinking too hard about what
I'll buy but thoughts are running through my head already. Free tools
- gotta love it. :-)
Mark

Tom wrote:
What a deal - Holiday Inn is currently running a promotion where you
book a room and pay with American Express and you get a $15.00 Lowes
gift certificate for each stay. I've picked up 9 already (4 this past
week) ......

Your a busy guy, What's the Wife say about this?

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)

Tom

Your a busy guy, What's the Wife say about this?

She's going with me this week. :-) Corpus Christi - staying on the
bay, Rio Grande Valley - Mexico.

Tom

I betcha they can't be combined...

I betcha you're wrong. I checked and you just keep handing them cards
until you reach the total or you run out - whichever comes first.

Robert Boucher

Tom wrote:

Your a busy guy, What's the Wife say about this?

She's going with me this week. :-) Corpus Christi - staying on the
bay, Rio Grande Valley - Mexico.

Hope you have reservations. This is spring break week on Padre Island
Silvan

Robert Boucher wrote:

Hope you have reservations. This is spring break week on Padre Island

Oh hell. Probably at Myrtle Beach too. Great. 500,000 college students
clogging up the road, and even though 500 people will be arrested for
public indecency, I probably won't see the first bare boob.

Spring break sucks. The big down side of having to go to Myrtle Beach every
week.

Biker week sucks too.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Tom

Hope you have reservations. This is spring break week on Padre Island

Yep - surprised but got three rooms (also have an engineer and truck
driver with us) without any problem. Only question is if they can
upgrade me to a bayfront room. The truck driver is 24 and single so
he's already there scouting it out. Had him in New Orleans last week
and he traded his t-shirt for 4 boob shots. Ah to be young again. :-)
xrongor

500,000 college students , 1/2 of them women, thats 500,000 boobies to look
at!!!

randy

Oh hell. Probably at Myrtle Beach too. Great. 500,000 college students
clogging up the road, and even though 500 people will be arrested for
public indecency, I probably won't see the first bare boob.

Tom

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:33:27 GMT, "xrongor"
wrote:

500,000 college students , 1/2 of them women, thats 500,000 boobies to look
at!!!

Life's tough.....

Mark & Juanita

Oh hell. Probably at Myrtle Beach too. Great. 500,000 college students
clogging up the road, and even though 500 people will be arrested for
public indecency, I probably won't see the first bare boob.

Why wouldn't you be satisfied with the second, third, fourth, or
500'th one?
Silvan

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Oh hell. Probably at Myrtle Beach too. Great. 500,000 college students
clogging up the road, and even though 500 people will be arrested for
public indecency, I probably won't see the first bare boob.

Why wouldn't you be satisfied with the second, third, fourth, or
500'th one?

I didn't see any of those either. Once again all the bare naked barely
legal college chickies in the world, and not a glimpse for Silvan.

They don't do their drunken naked spring break thing anywhere near furniture
stores.

I've been to Myrtle Beach about 175 times, but I haven't ever seen the
ocean. Well, not since my family's (parents and my) last vacation there
back in 1986 anyway. I've never seen it any of those 175 times.

Oh well.