Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Ramblings of a Retired Mind

RonB wrote:
Your subject line got my attention. I'm supposed to receive my first
federal stimulus (SS) deposit tomorrow.

Damn ... how much we getting? It follows that mine should be here next
week, but I knew nothing about it. It probably won't pay the phone bill.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
RonB wrote:
Your subject line got my attention. I'm supposed to receive my first
federal stimulus (SS) deposit tomorrow.

Damn ... how much we getting? It follows that mine should be here next
week, but I knew nothing about it. It probably won't pay the phone bill.

And did you hear that the government has announced that it made a mistake on
a bunch of those $400 and $800 stimulus checks. Those that should not have
received the check will have to pay it back.

Now let me see. The government encouraged every one to actually spend those
checks to stimulate the economy. Now the government wants back the money
that we spent, per their instructions. That could un-stimulate the economy
or at best indicate that the program was worthless to begin with.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 17, 8:34*am, Swingman wrote:
RonB wrote:
Your subject line got my attention. *I'm supposed to receive my first
federal stimulus (SS) deposit tomorrow.

Damn ... how much we getting? It follows that mine should be here next
week, but I knew nothing about it. It probably won't pay the phone bill.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

SS = Social Security ;^}
Posted to rec.woodworking

RonB wrote:
Your subject line got my attention. I'm supposed to receive my first
federal stimulus (SS) deposit tomorrow.

Damn ... how much we getting? It follows that mine should be here next
week, but I knew nothing about it. It probably won't pay the phone bill.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

SS = Social Security ;^}

That's what I'm talking about ...

How much? Gotta see what I can contribute to Robin Lee for xmas.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08