Posted to rec.woodworking

Default powermatic PM3000

Sorry to keep gloating...but just started assembling this beast, took me an
hour just to get over the size of the standard top of this saw. The wings
are not quite as big (judging from the box, have not gotten that far), but
since I can use both and still bolt on the extension table this thing is
going to be plenty big.

Good thing I got the #1300 shop fox mobile base for this thing (steel wheel
casters) I think it will need it, moves around with not much effort, at the
moment. Just ordered a WWII and having one of my Freud blades drilled out to
use with this. Best 1995.00 I ever spent.....ended up getting 850 for my
DeWalt 746X so it eases the pain a bit

SteveA

Powermatic 66 I might buy bob Woodworking 16 October 12th 07 11:58 AM
FS: Powermatic 64A D Steck Woodworking 1 November 14th 05 11:26 PM
12" powermatic TS Andrew V Woodworking 14 May 20th 05 02:51 PM
Jet vs. Powermatic 66 Paul Gilbert Woodworking 29 March 13th 05 12:16 PM
powermatic 45 edward h matson Woodturning 0 August 29th 04 05:13 AM