Posted to rec.woodworking

Default King Scroll saw

Hi. I recently bought a like new second hand King scroll saw for $30.
Always wanted to try scrolling. I tried to get a users manual from
King, but they don't have this model listed {manufacture date is 1998}
Does anyone know where I might find a copy. Googled for an hour with
no luck. Emailed King but good luck on that one. Model no. is KC-16SSC-
VS
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:34:23 -0800 (PST), Rene
wrote:

KC-16SSC

Have you tried these links?

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m.../kc162ssc.html

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...kc163sscv.html

king abod . UK diy 0 October 15th 09 01:03 PM
King Vs Craftex [email protected] Woodworking 4 March 3rd 06 07:01 PM
Twins to a King RJ Home Ownership 4 March 13th 05 11:44 PM
King Jointer habbi Woodworking 10 February 11th 05 06:39 PM
Laguna re-saw king Gene T Woodworking 3 July 6th 04 05:04 PM