Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Knee Jerk

Sen. Max Baucus reports health care bill out of committee.

Sen. Mitch McConnel immediately grabs mike and opposes.

Must be a good bill.

Lew

Knee Pads John UK diy 7 March 14th 09 06:23 PM
How to get my money back from a jerk contractor... [email protected] Home Repair 26 January 15th 08 06:12 PM
Gooks, if the worthwhile butchers can shout partially, the strange lemon may join more bathrooms, Hippy Greasy Jerk. Peter Chant Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 06:39 AM
The Rich Jerk. Do you want to be one? I am. Lobby Dosser Woodworking 0 February 26th 06 02:52 AM
why are salesmen such idiots? BECAUSE ALF, YOU ARE A JERK Kirstin Cogdill Electronics Repair 9 March 7th 04 11:11 AM