Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Workshop photos

I'm always interested in seeing other shops with the assorted tools,
jigs and fixtures. Sometimes these show up in APBW but I'm wondering
if there's a better spot. There are a few hits when I search for wood
workshop images in Google but not too much.

If there's nothing better, I might be willing to host some photos.
I've had a web site for many years but since retirement, I really
don't use it.

Any thoughts??
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
I'm always interested in seeing other shops with the assorted tools,
jigs and fixtures. Sometimes these show up in APBW but I'm wondering
if there's a better spot. There are a few hits when I search for wood
workshop images in Google but not too much.

If there's nothing better, I might be willing to host some photos.
I've had a web site for many years but since retirement, I really
don't use it.

Any thoughts??

There is a website that has photos of hundreds of wood shops. I can't locate
it at the moment. Maybe a search of the right kind will find it. Anybody
know the URL??

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
wrote in message
I'm always interested in seeing other shops with the assorted tools,
jigs and fixtures. Sometimes these show up in APBW but I'm wondering
if there's a better spot. There are a few hits when I search for
wood workshop images in Google but not too much.

If there's nothing better, I might be willing to host some photos.
I've had a web site for many years but since retirement, I really
don't use it.

Any thoughts??

There is a website that has photos of hundreds of wood shops. I can't
locate it at the moment. Maybe a search of the right kind will find
it. Anybody know the URL??

Dunno about that one but searching flickr.com on keywords "wood workshop"
gets more than 7,000 hits.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 1, 8:20*pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
wrote in message

I'm always interested in seeing other shops with the assorted tools,
jigs and fixtures. *Sometimes these show up in APBW but I'm wondering
if there's a better spot. *There are a few hits when I search for wood
workshop images in Google but not too much.

If there's nothing better, I might be willing to host some photos.
I've had a web site for many years but since retirement, I really
don't use it.

Any thoughts??

There is a website that has photos of hundreds of wood shops. I can't locate
it at the moment. Maybe a search of the right kind will find it. Anybody
know the URL??

One I like is: (some awesome facilities in there...)

http://www.woodweb.com/cgi-bin/galleries/shop.cgi

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 1, 8:14*pm, wrote:
I'm always interested in seeing other shops with the assorted tools,
jigs and fixtures. *Sometimes these show up in APBW but I'm wondering
if there's a better spot. *There are a few hits when I search for wood
workshop images in Google but not too much.

If there's nothing better, I might be willing to host some photos.
I've had a web site for many years but since retirement, I really
don't use it.

Any thoughts??

Badger pond has a whole bunch of shops tours

More photos steamer Metalworking 0 November 2nd 08 06:36 PM
Taking Photos Gerald Ross Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 November 3rd 07 11:40 PM
My Photos annanalick Home Repair 0 February 4th 07 05:29 PM
Photos Grumpy owd man UK diy 18 January 31st 06 08:53 PM
Workshop Temperature/Workshop Heat Unquestionably Confused Woodworking 1 February 20th 05 06:34 PM