SkySurfer

Default Workbench Article

A recent woodwork magazine featured an article on a workbench, including
detail plans for it. Does anyone know what the magazine is. It was off the
shelves before I could lay my hands on it and I don't remember the name of
it.
TIA

BRuce

the major problem is that there were 3 magazines running workbench
articles so narrowing it down may be a problem. have you tried looking
at the magazine web sites. Most should have at least the cover and
table of contents online.

BRuce

--
---

BRuce
charlie b

SkySurfer wrote:

A recent woodwork magazine featured an article on a workbench, including
detail plans for it. Does anyone know what the magazine is. It was off the
shelves before I could lay my hands on it and I don't remember the name of
it.
TIA

If the bench in the article in question was built on a base cabinet
with door and drawers it's in American Woodworker #105, January 2004.
If it had a dovetailed end cap by the face vice and Lon Shleining
wiping a finish on the top it's in FWW Shop & Tools.

charlie b

SkySurfer

If the bench in the article in question was built on a base cabinet
with door and drawers it's in American Woodworker #105, January
2004. If it had a dovetailed end cap by the face vice and Lon
Shleining wiping a finish on the top it's in FWW Shop & Tools.

charlie b

Thanks guys,
American Woodworker is what I'm looking for. Popular Woodworking featured a
similar design in their 05, 2003 issue. Might even be the same design.

Charlie Self

SkySurfer responds:

American Woodworker is what I'm looking for. Popular Woodworking featured a
similar design in their 05, 2003 issue. Might even be the same design.

Unlikely. If they did, you'd hear the resounding clang of lawyers striking
together.

Charlie Self
I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html