Gredo Goldenstein

Default Please Help Find Magazine Article

Hello Folks-

Please help me find a magazine article I have spent the better part of a day
searching for. I am looking for an article that gave 5 different shop
projects using a single sheet of plywood. Projects included a wood cut-off
bin and a hanging wall cabinet. A friend of mine and I both remember the
article but seem to have developed "CRS" (Can't Remember S**T).

I think it was in a fairly recent issue of a magazine.

thanks!

DexAZ

SHOPNOTES #71

Should still be on the news stands. The 5 plywood projects a Tool Tote,
Folding Saw Horses, Cut-off Bin,Workbench & Wall Cabinet.

Also included is a Comprehensive Index for SHOPNOTES issues 1-66

DexAZ

"Gredo Goldenstein" wrote in message
Hello Folks-

Please help me find a magazine article I have spent the better part of a

day
searching for. I am looking for an article that gave 5 different shop
projects using a single sheet of plywood. Projects included a wood

cut-off
bin and a hanging wall cabinet. A friend of mine and I both remember the
article but seem to have developed "CRS" (Can't Remember S**T).

I think it was in a fairly recent issue of a magazine.

thanks!

Noel Hegan

"Gredo Goldenstein" wrote in message ...
Hello Folks-

Please help me find a magazine article I have spent the better part of a day
searching for. I am looking for an article that gave 5 different shop
projects using a single sheet of plywood. Projects included a wood cut-off
bin and a hanging wall cabinet. A friend of mine and I both remember the
article but seem to have developed "CRS" (Can't Remember S**T).

I think it was in a fairly recent issue of a magazine.

thanks!

Shopnotes, issue 71.
Rgds

Noel