GTO69RA4

Default Ocor power tools?

I was at a construction site around here and saw a guy using a brand of tool
I'd never heard of. It was a very, very solid 1/2" hammer drill, totally
painted orange (from the maker, not for marking), probably 20 years old. Said
"Ocor Percussion Drill" and had a NY address.

Anyone ever hear of these guys? It was one _really_ well-made drill. Lots of
machinings and steel parts. Pretty small, too. In good shape for the age.

GTO(John)
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"GTO69RA4" wrote in message
I was at a construction site around here and saw a guy using a brand of

tool
I'd never heard of. It was a very, very solid 1/2" hammer drill, totally
painted orange (from the maker, not for marking), probably 20 years old.

Said
"Ocor Percussion Drill" and had a NY address.

Anyone ever hear of these guys? It was one _really_ well-made drill. Lots

of
machinings and steel parts. Pretty small, too. In good shape for the age.

GTO(John)

I'm pretty sure I have seen the word ocor on some AEG drills or
something......not sure, but it rings a bell.

Scratches head & walks off to bash it on the wall.....I hate it when
something way in the cobwebby back of your mind rings a very distant
bell.....what tool company also manufactures in Spain? I think the word ocor
was also on a tool from Spain.

--
© Jon Down ®
http://www.stores.ebay.com/jdpowertoolcanada 555 good feedbacks & 465

GTO69RA4

I'm pretty sure I have seen the word ocor on some AEG drills or
something......not sure, but it rings a bell.

Scratches head & walks off to bash it on the wall.....I hate it when
something way in the cobwebby back of your mind rings a very distant
bell.....what tool company also manufactures in Spain? I think the word ocor
was also on a tool from Spain.

--
© Jon Down ®
http://www.stores.ebay.com/jdpowertoolcanada 555 good feedbacks & 465
from unique customers.... (Only 1 bad feedback left when the customer
thought he bought something a month earlier than he did, it arrived the next
day, he apologized by email but it was too late. Oh well you win hundreds
you lose one LOL) NO FAKE POSITIVES

Thanks. It reminded me of an AEG, but didn't say anything about them on the
tag. Wonder if it was an OEM import job.

Oh yeah, anyone who clicks on your feedback will get the numbers. No need to
post all that in some mega-sig.

GTO(John)
Silvan

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº4 wrote:

Scratches head & walks off to bash it on the wall.....I hate it when
something way in the cobwebby back of your mind rings a very distant
bell.....what tool company also manufactures in Spain? I think the word
ocor was also on a tool from Spain.

¿Negro y Decquer?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"GTO69RA4" wrote in message
[...]

I only did that in response to the thread above: ebay is a haven for
idiocy.... ratings faking LOL.

Jon~