Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Working People

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
their
days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day the wife and I went into town--and
into a
little shop.

We were only in there for about 5 minutes.

When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior
citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a moron.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
tires.

So my wife called him a stupid insensitive **** head.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the
first.

Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on for about 20 minutes, and the more we verbally abused
him,
the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.

It's important at our age.