Gunny Bunny

Default Playing Card Box Plans ?!

http://www.craftyengraving1.com/Shop...t/OFB406TR.htm

Anyone know of some plans around for a box like this depicted in the picture
?

Thank you

Bridger

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:51:42 GMT, "Gunny Bunny" wrote:

http://www.craftyengraving1.com/Shop...t/OFB406TR.htm

Anyone know of some plans around for a box like this depicted in the picture
?

Thank you

try:
http://www.woodturns.com/books/searc...ject/boxes.htm
Paul Kierstead

In article gers.com,
"Gunny Bunny" wrote:

http://www.craftyengraving1.com/Shop...t/OFB406TR.htm

Anyone know of some plans around for a box like this depicted in the picture
?

Ok, I know this is obvious, but it is just a box with a divider. Any
book on making small boxes will enable you to make this box easily; just
resize one of the boxes slightly. And the book will give you loads of
techniques. Much, much better then a plan.

K.-Benoit Evans

In article
rs.com,
Paul Kierstead wrote:

In article gers.com,
"Gunny Bunny" wrote:

http://www.craftyengraving1.com/Shop...t/OFB406TR.htm

Anyone know of some plans around for a box like this depicted in the picture
?

Ok, I know this is obvious, but it is just a box with a divider. Any
book on making small boxes will enable you to make this box easily; just
resize one of the boxes slightly. And the book will give you loads of
techniques. Much, much better then a plan.

I learned how to make small boxes from such a book and I heartily
recommend it:

_Box-Making Basics_ by David M. Freeman
The Tauton Press, 1997, ISBN 1-56158-123-2, $19.95 in the U.S.

After mastering the basics with Freedman's help, you will be ready to
mouve on to Doug Stowes books, which are really good, but a bit much,
perhaps for a rank beginner.

--
Regards,

Benoit Evans

How to tell if CF card is faulty? John Stumbles UK diy 27 April 6th 05 05:54 PM
ATT Worldnet Credit Card Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 7 January 11th 04 12:06 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM