Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Off Topic: New Use For Superglue - Ouch

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...nis-superglued

========

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 4, 11:06*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...-has-penis-sup...

========

Is that the best glue for that job? How about clamping time?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Is that the best glue for that job? How about clamping time?

I think they picked an appropriate product. I suspect the clamping
action was pretty effective.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

RonB wrote:
Is that the best glue for that job? How about clamping time?

I think they picked an appropriate product. I suspect the clamping
action was pretty effective.

Nothing new about that--Rose did the same to Charlie on "Two and a Half Men"
ages ago. Then a few episodes back she did something similar to Alan.

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

On Aug 4, 8:06 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...-has-penis-sup...

========

Not really a "new use" at all, as it was originally developed for
surgical purposes... Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Aug 4, 11:06 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...-has-penis-sup...

========

Is that the best glue for that job? How about clamping time?

No clamps required - just a couple of brads until the glue sets.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 4, 7:21*pm, "Buddy Matlosz" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Aug 4, 11:06 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...-has-penis-sup...

========
Is that the best glue for that job? How about clamping time?

No clamps required - just a couple of brads until the glue sets.

B.

Youch!!!

superglue dissolver Clive George UK diy 4 June 2nd 08 05:15 PM
superglue dissolver geoff UK diy 0 May 30th 08 10:49 PM
superglue dissolver The Natural Philosopher UK diy 0 May 30th 08 10:18 PM
superglue dissolver [email protected] UK diy 0 May 30th 08 06:23 PM
Threadlockers and superglue Michael Koblic Metalworking 23 May 23rd 08 02:03 PM