Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Big Toys Online

This is a play HOUSE. It is made with treated wood supports covered in
a high strength industrial polyurethane foam covered with a polyurea
hybrid coating. The miracle of this construction gives you a high
strength structure that is well insulated and waterproof. This
playhouse comes with electrical lighting inside and out, plus
electrical outlets. They are custom made for your specific needs.
Options include child’s kitchenette, plumbing, furniture, bunk beds,
intercoms, surveillance cameras, and even heat and air. Dimensions of
the playhouse pirate ship are 28’long x 16’high and mast is 24’ from
the ground to the top. This item is custom made especially for you
upon order. Different design themes can be requested.
www.bigtoysonline.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

For a product aimed at children, that figurehead has some awfully big
hooters.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Buddy Matlosz wrote:
For a product aimed at children, that figurehead has some awfully big
hooters.

"I drink from a sippy cup sippy cup sippy cup, I drink from a sippy cup
'cause I'm a big kid now.

Bye-bye boobies, bye-bye boobies, I drink from a sippy cup 'cause I'm a big
kid now . . ."

Don't know who wrote it, Charlie Sheen sang it on "Two and a half men".

B.

"leenie" wrote in message
This is a play HOUSE. It is made with treated wood supports covered in
a high strength industrial polyurethane foam covered with a polyurea
hybrid coating. The miracle of this construction gives you a high
strength structure that is well insulated and waterproof. This
playhouse comes with electrical lighting inside and out, plus
electrical outlets. They are custom made for your specific needs.
Options include child’s kitchenette, plumbing, furniture, bunk beds,
intercoms, surveillance cameras, and even heat and air. Dimensions of
the playhouse pirate ship are 28’long x 16’high and mast is 24’ from
the ground to the top. This item is custom made especially for you
upon order. Different design themes can be requested.
www.bigtoysonline.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 28, 9:55*pm, leenie wrote:
This is a play HOUSE. It is made with treated wood supports covered in
a high strength industrial polyurethane foam covered with a polyurea
hybrid coating. The miracle of this construction gives you a high
strength structure that is well insulated and waterproof. This
playhouse comes with electrical lighting inside and out, plus
electrical outlets. They are custom made for your specific needs.
Options include child’s kitchenette, plumbing, furniture, bunk beds,
intercoms, surveillance cameras, and even heat and air. Dimensions of
the playhouse pirate ship are 28’long x 16’high and mast is 24’ from
the ground to the top. This item is custom made especially for you
upon order. Different design themes can be requested.www.bigtoysonline.com

Sweet suffering succotash. For $65K around here you can buy a REAL
house. Not as fancy, granted, but still. I wonder how long these
folks will stay in business.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message
For a product aimed at children, that figurehead has some awfully big
hooters.

Might explain the $65,000.00 price tag.