Unisaw A100

Default what is with the rejected posts from [email protected]

every time I post here I get one of these in my email, can someone
enlighten me?

You have to send a message to them letting them know this is
happening. The e-mail address is.

UA100
Doug Miller

In article , Unisaw A100 wrote:
every time I post here I get one of these in my email, can someone
enlighten me?

You have to send a message to them letting them know this is
happening. The e-mail address is.

with copies to

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com

Set fence posts in concrete or use Metposts? DIY Novice UK diy 6 June 3rd 04 10:26 PM
Garden fence posts Mortimer UK diy 8 February 6th 04 11:50 AM
deck posts Pykirk Woodworking 2 October 6th 03 02:32 AM
Woodwork paint removal - Metabo LF714s any good - other suggestions Eric the Red UK diy 0 August 20th 03 07:00 PM
Concrete Fence Posts - setting out Rick Hughes UK diy 4 July 11th 03 08:45 PM