Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Veg-O-Matic Lives

Remember the guy hawking the Veg-O-Matic at the county fair.

You slice it, you dice it, etc.

Well, these days we have Vince and his SlapChop.

No mention of German craftsmanship this time.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking
10x 10x is offline

In article , Lew Hodgett
wrote:

No mention of German craftsmanship this time.

No, but he does slip in a "you'll like my nuts" quip in the middle of
the spiel.

Joe
aka 10x

Joint-Matic history? Dan Woodworking 2 January 28th 13 11:57 PM
PCs and internet are close to our lives. [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 6th 08 05:01 PM
It LIVES!!! Todd Rich Metalworking 16 December 23rd 07 04:35 PM
Change Lives with only $25, a must read! [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 9th 07 07:36 AM
Magnavox RH8524 Lives Kirk S. Electronics Repair 0 October 8th 04 03:09 AM