Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Not too shabby...

I last visited here a few years ago, during the height of the poopy
pants saga, Bay Area Dave debacle and the struggle to keep the filters
up to date. I vaguely recall a splinter group (pardon the pun) that
became alt.rec.woodworking.religion.noswearing or some-such name. Caused
a major rift and a whole two members split off to new beginnings.

Anyhoo, good to see a bunch of the old faces still trapped in here. a
little wiser but a lot uglier . I had a look to see if the sickos are
still here, seems they must have been institutionalized. I wonder if the
poopy pants we caught ever grew up, hehe. Maybe that took some fun out
of it for them, getting caught and sacked can't be anywhere near as much
fun as being anonymous.

Anyway, I thought I'd rejoin for the annual metric vs imperial debate or
maybe start a thread on the new handsaws with lasers. I guess I missed
the whole domino vs dowels and biscuits thing, *sigh*.

So, was I missed?

:-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

Groggy wrote:
[...]

[looks up]

Hey, somewhere along the way you got smilies!

- :-) -
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Groggy" wrote in message
[...]

Welcome Back, now if only Philly? from down under would come back.
Oddly, shhhhhhhhh. The usual PIA's have not shown back up this summer now
that they are out of school.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Welcome back.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

Groggy wrote:
[...]

Maybe I can start up something on Robin's butt or somesuch. Anyway
welcome back. But you also missed most of the conservative vs. liberal
bull**** and a couple of other dreary things.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Groggy
wrote:

I last visited here a few years ago, during the height of the poopy
pants saga, Bay Area Dave debacle and the struggle to keep the filters
up to date. I vaguely recall a splinter group (pardon the pun) that
became alt.rec.woodworking.religion.noswearing or some-such name. Caused
a major rift and a whole two members split off to new beginnings.

Were you here for the "Man in the Doorway", too?

Anyhoo... Welcome home!

Yeah ... and whatever happened to Apeman??

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Groggy
wrote:

I last visited here a few years ago, during the height of the poopy
pants saga, Bay Area Dave debacle and the struggle to keep the filters
up to date. I vaguely recall a splinter group (pardon the pun) that
became alt.rec.woodworking.religion.noswearing or some-such name. Caused
a major rift and a whole two members split off to new beginnings.

Were you here for the "Man in the Doorway", too?

Anyhoo... Welcome home!

Yeah ... and whatever happened to Apeman??

I think his new wife pulled on his leash. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:40:44 -0700, the infamous jo4hn
scrawled the following:

Groggy wrote:
[...]

Not by me. (I wasn't here, either.) Howdy, Grogs! Long time no see.

:-)

Maybe I can start up something on Robin's butt or somesuch. Anyway
welcome back. But you also missed most of the conservative vs. liberal
bull**** and a couple of other dreary things.

Robin's little butt was Mmm, Mmm GOOD!

--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.