Bill

Default OT - JFK vs BUSH

No, it begins with "S"

Slick Willie! LOL

"Jez" wrote in message
. ..

"CW" wrote in message
And who it was that, when offered Osama, declined.

Hehe...lemme guess.......does it start with a 'B' ???

--
Jez
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious,

CW

Right on the first try. You get the prize.

"Bill" wrote in message
No, it begins with "S"

Slick Willie! LOL

"Jez" wrote in message
. ..

"CW" wrote in message
And who it was that, when offered Osama, declined.

Hehe...lemme guess.......does it start with a 'B' ???

--
Jez
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious,
of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society
highly values its normal man.It educates children to lose themselves
and to become absurd,and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed
perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years."
R.D. Laing

Brian Henderson

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:57:41 -0700, George
wrote:

We are arms to the teeth, and we are still afraid and need more arms. What and
who are we afraid of? Whom did we offend so badly that we need to arms so much
and to destroy everyone?

Everyone, that's the problem. We've run around the world acting like
we own the place and ****ed everyone else off. Unfortunately, now
we're finding that all our WMDs and aircraft carriers aren't going to
protect us from the latest boogie-man "terrorists".

Maybe if we stopped shipping "democracy" all over the planet and just
served as an example to all, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in.

Fred the Red Shirt

"Al Reid" wrote in message ...
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message s.com...
In article ,
says...

"Kevin Singleton" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
Am I missing something here?

Yes, of course, you are.

Are we not the only superpower on earth?

That didn't stop the attacks of September 11, 2001, did it?

Yeah, but that's because your arrogant administration ignored
all the warnings coming from various security agencies
around the world.

... and which administration would that be? Seems that many of those
warnings were issued in the late 90's.

Dammit, stop confusing the issue with the facts ;^)

The previous admin did nothing to stop terrorists. They tried to handle the first Trade
Center attack and a violation of law thru the courts. See where that got us.

Convictions, as you well know.

Just like WMD's. The Clinton made a far more compelling case for the existence of WMD's
than the Bush admin. Even launched an attack via cruise missiles.

As I recall he was criticized for bombing an 'aspirin factory'.
He also bombed bin Laden, but missed him.

Suddenly, with a Republican
in the White House, the WMD's never existed and George Bush knew it.

The evidence indicates that he knew it. Or perhaps you weren't paying
attention to his demand that Iraq PROVE it had no WMDs and his
argument that Iraq's failure to produce WMDs for disposal was the
proof that they really had them.

Why give the IAEA forged documents if he had real evidence? Why
misconstrue the Medusa missle tubes if he had real evidence?
Why misidentify the British built hydrogen generators as
fermenters if he had real evidence?

Why is it that UNMOVIC was unable to certify that Iraq had no
WMDs befor the SPring deadline? It was because the Bush administration
sent them on one wild goose chase after another to make sure that
they could not get their work done in time.

--

FF
Fred the Red Shirt

"George" wrote in message
Am I missing something here?

Yes, of course, you are.

Are we not the only superpower on earth?

That didn't stop the attacks of September 11, 2001, did it?

Yeah, but that's because your arrogant administration ignored
all the warnings coming from various security agencies
around the world.

Not all, only some. Some US forces abroad were on alert, in anticipation
of a local (abroad) attack when Al Qaeda struck in the US.
They fooled us.

--

FF
Renata

Dang it! I had JUST taken a sip of coffee...
Fortunately the monitor wipes were nearby.

Renata

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:12:53 +1100, "Noons"
wrote:

Not fair. They didn't know Osama was hiding
WMDs back then...

Bill

I'm speechless!

"Noons" wrote in message
Not fair. They didn't know Osama was hiding
WMDs back then...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto
"CW" wrote in message
Yes, Billy the Twit.

"Jez" wrote in message
. ..

"CW" wrote in message
And who it was that, when offered Osama, declined.

Hehe...lemme guess.......does it start with a 'B' ???

CW

What the hell are you talking about. Are you even aware of the world around
you?

"Noons" wrote in message
Not fair. They didn't know Osama was hiding
WMDs back then...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto
am
"CW" wrote in message
Yes, Billy the Twit.

"Jez" wrote in message
. ..

"CW" wrote in message
And who it was that, when offered Osama, declined.

Hehe...lemme guess.......does it start with a 'B' ???

Noons

No of course not. And I need you to show me...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto
"CW" wrote in message
What the hell are you talking about. Are you even aware of the world around
you?

Noons

"Renata" wrote in message
Dang it! I had JUST taken a sip of coffee...
Fortunately the monitor wipes were nearby.

bowing
My Lady!...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto

Andrew Barss

Mark & Juanita wrote:

: ... of the perpetrators of that one, single attack. While those who
: financed, trained, and harbored the planners of that attack were allowed
: to continue financing, planning, and training for the next attacks.

Kind of like the 2001-4 lack of attempts to get the Saudis to stop
financing Al Quaeda, no?

-- Andy Barss

Andrew Barss

Mark & Juanita wrote:

: Do you by chance subscribe to "It Could Happen to You!" magazine?

No. Do you?

: i.e. his conclusions do not agree with those you support.

No, his conclusions do not agree with a huge majority of people who are
experts in ecology. Which he isn't, by the way -- he's a statistician,
and his work has been taken apart in detail by experts. He's a fringe
"scientist" in an area where there are a lot of real scientists. His work
is essentially vapid.

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=773
http://www.tompaine.com/feature2.cfm/ID/7089
http://www.ems.psu.edu/~radovic/SciAm_JHResp.htm
http://info-pollution.com/lomborg.htm

He's a bad scientist.

-- Andy Barss

Andrew Barss

CW wrote:
: You mean the "if", "may", and "possibly could" crowd?

Yes, seedubya. Unlike the "must, you will, and we'll make you" crowd
you're so enamourer of.

If you'd like an explanation of any of the complex words above, let us
know. We'll spell 'em out for you.

-- Andy Barss
Andrew Barss

David wrote:
: That rag is as liberal as the New York Times. I have renewed my
: stance... they would be better off getting their information from
: their fellow riders on the short bus.

And you get your "information" from what? Rush? Savage? Ralph Reed's
newsletter?

-- Andy Barss

Andrew Barss

Bill wrote:
: LOL! You guys are cracking me up!

: I've seen some great replies to these liberals in here.

: I'm trying to stay as silent as I can. I get pretty worked up sometimes.

: I honestly think most of these people would LOVE to live in China.

And I'm sure you'd love to live in 15th Century Spain.

-- Andy Barss, wondering if you'll even get the reference

Andrew Barss

CW wrote:
: For a couple of days, then they'd figure it out.

That you're off youre rocker? Takes just a minute or two, actually!

-- Andy Barss

Noons

anytime. Always happy to help a small mind.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto
"CW" wrote in message
I thought you were clueless. Thanks for confirming it.

David Hall

Yes, seedubya. Unlike the "must, you will, and we'll make you" crowd
you're so enamourer of.

If you'd like an explanation of any of the complex words above, let us
know. We'll spell 'em out for you.

-- Andy Barss

OK, I'll bite. I would likeyou to "spell out" an explaination of "enamourer" as
you used it above.

Dave Hall
Andrew Barss

David Hall wrote:
:Yes, seedubya. Unlike the "must, you will, and we'll make you" crowd
:you're so enamourer of.

Typo: should have been "enamoured".

: OK, I'll bite. I would likeyou
^^^^^^