Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Are cyanoacrylates all created equal?

On Jun 18, 10:15*pm, "Artemus" wrote:

I apologize in advance for not speculating or going off on
a tangent. *I'll try to do better next time.

Shame on you! Quite trying to start trouble around here, OK?

You can make up for this error by starting a political commentary
thread, one like the troll post that I believe is closing in on 450