Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wooden Wris****ch

I want to make one of these from my pile of exotic scrap...

http://www.tensewatch.com/files/L7509SM.JPG

I have found most of the parts I need; however, I am having a tough time
determining how to fasten it.

This is the best picture I could find of the clasp;

http://www.tensewatch.com/files/G8102I.JPG

Could be a deployant, but I am not sure.
Any ideas?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 28, 11:47*am, "Marty" wrote:
I want to make one of these from my pile of exotic scrap...

http://www.tensewatch.com/files/L7509SM.JPG

I have found most of the parts I need; however, I am having a tough time
determining how to fasten it.

This is the best picture I could find of the clasp;

http://www.tensewatch.com/files/G8102I.JPG

Could be a deployant, but I am not sure.
Any ideas?

looks like a bangle clasp to me.
http://www.ewatches.com/Information/Clasps.html#1

carefule of their patent infringement warning
Posted to rec.woodworking

Check out "Klockit.com". They have a kit that may give an idea how to
construct the fastener!

HTH

Bill in Plano
"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:280420091258585769%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article , Marty
wrote:

I want to make one of these from my pile of exotic scrap...

http://www.tensewatch.com/files/L7509SM.JPG

I have found most of the parts I need; however, I am having a tough time
determining how to fasten it.

This is the best picture I could find of the clasp;

http://www.tensewatch.com/files/G8102I.JPG

Could be a deployant, but I am not sure.
Any ideas?

A couple of brads until the glue dries?