Herbert E Robinson

Default Klockit -- Phoenix area

I need a Klockit catalog -- anyone in the Phoenix (Tempe) area has one to
spare, would appreciate it. Have ordered one from Klockit twice in the past
month, but they are very slow -- hope their shipping isn't as bad. Need to
build and get a clock movement quickly. Thanks.

DexAZ

You might try calling Klockit and see if someone could throw one in the mail
NOW. (they may have a issue at the printers and have your previous orders
waiting for the new ones to arrive. They may be out of the current one,
too.

If you get over to BOOKMAN'S Used Books (NW corner of Southern and Country
Club) From time to time, I've seen assorted craft & woodworking catalogs in
their racks. BOOKMAN'S in Mesa and Tucson (3 locations) is a great place to
look for missing issues of Woodworking mags. Some days they have tons of
them, other days none at all. Someone at a Senior Citizen Center can
probably put you touch with their resident clock builder.

DexAZ

"Herbert E Robinson" wrote in message
I need a Klockit catalog -- anyone in the Phoenix (Tempe) area has one to
spare, would appreciate it. Have ordered one from Klockit twice in the

past
month, but they are very slow -- hope their shipping isn't as bad. Need

build and get a clock movement quickly. Thanks.

Nova

Herbert E Robinson wrote:

I need a Klockit catalog -- anyone in the Phoenix (Tempe) area has one to
spare, would appreciate it. Have ordered one from Klockit twice in the past
month, but they are very slow -- hope their shipping isn't as bad. Need to
build and get a clock movement quickly. Thanks.

If you're in a hurry to order why not use their on-line catalogue?

http://www.klockit.com/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Puff Griffis

I know this does not answer your question but there is a fine clock =
maker around 22 ave and Camelback if its a custom movement you are in =
the market for. Or should I say there was when I left PHX in 99.
Puff

"Herbert E Robinson" wrote in message =
I need a Klockit catalog -- anyone in the Phoenix (Tempe) area has one =

spare, would appreciate it. Have ordered one from Klockit twice in =

the past
month, but they are very slow -- hope their shipping isn't as bad. =

Need to
build and get a clock movement quickly. Thanks.
=20