Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rockler story

A few weeks ago, I ordered a Murphy bed mechanism from Rockler. A week
or so after it arrived, I received a Rockler sale email with the MB
mechanism for 20% or $60 off.

Being a touch miffed, I emailed Rockler with my sad story. After a few
email exchanges collecting info, Chris at Rockler is crediting me with
the sale savings!

I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from Rockler over the last few
years, and I'll continue being a _very_ satisfied customer.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
A few weeks ago, I ordered a Murphy bed mechanism from Rockler. A week
or so after it arrived, I received a Rockler sale email with the MB
mechanism for 20% or $60 off.

Being a touch miffed, I emailed Rockler with my sad story. After a few
email exchanges collecting info, Chris at Rockler is crediting me with
the sale savings!

I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from Rockler over the last few
years, and I'll continue being a _very_ satisfied customer.

It is nice to know that they "listen". They ultimately sold me my new DP on
Saturday, at a better than expected price.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

It is nice to know that they "listen". They ultimately sold me my
new DP on Saturday, at a better than expected price.

They didn't listen when I told them I wasn't interested is getting spam from
them every few days, around the third time I told them it finally stuck.
That's one of the best ways I know for a business to tell me they don't want
to see any more of my money.