Unisaw A100

Default A Blatant eBay Shill

Start A Blatant eBay Shill

Rockwell (Porter Cable) 503 Locomotive Sander (Parts
Machine)

30's Vintage Delta Mortiser Foot Lever

50's Vintage Craftsman/Dunlap Drill Press Head and Motor

More to be added as time allows.

End A Blatant eBay Shill

UA100
LRod

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:28:11 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Start A Blatant eBay Shill

Allow me to hihack your thread for my own shilling purposes.

Non-operating Bostich T-31 brad nailer for repair or parts:

/close hijack

End A Blatant eBay Shill

UA100

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Unisaw A100

LRod wrote:
Allow me to hihack your thread for my own shilling purposes.
Non-operating Bostich T-31 brad nailer for repair or parts:
/close hijack

Hey! Shilling an eBay auction here on the wreck! Why you
ought to... be... I mean... Guys like you...

Aw ****!

UA100, who will raise you a dead Spot Nails gun and a dead
Milwaukee 9V drill...
My Old Tools

now you've gone a done it.......

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
LRod wrote:
Allow me to hihack your thread for my own shilling purposes.
Non-operating Bostich T-31 brad nailer for repair or parts:
/close hijack

Hey! Shilling an eBay auction here on the wreck! Why you
ought to... be... I mean... Guys like you...

Aw ****!

UA100, who will raise you a dead Spot Nails gun and a dead
Milwaukee 9V drill...

Unisaw A100

My Old Tools wrote:
now you've gone a done it.......

There seems to be a change in the world these days though.
T'was once upon a time that you could count on cabin fever
to drive up eBay prices around this time of year. Now you
only get a bunch of guys throwing quarters at stuff.

Still, a quarter I didn't have yesterday...

UA100

Bruce

In rec.woodworking
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Start A Blatant eBay Shill

Rockwell (Porter Cable) 503 Locomotive Sander (Parts
Machine)

30's Vintage Delta Mortiser Foot Lever

50's Vintage Craftsman/Dunlap Drill Press Head and Motor

More to be added as time allows.

Get a life. Instead of posting here, send it to ebay safeharbor and get
them both banned. Simple and effective.

Unisaw A100

(Bruce) wrote:
Get a life. Instead of posting here, send it to ebay safeharbor and get
them both banned. Simple and effective.

Thanks for your interest Bruce. You'll be happy to know
that it's a new week and I have a whole new bunch of
auctions.

You can start here and then click on View Seller's Other
Item's.

PEACE!!!

UA100
Bridger

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:21:50 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

(Bruce) wrote:
Get a life. Instead of posting here, send it to ebay safeharbor and get
them both banned. Simple and effective.

Thanks for your interest Bruce. You'll be happy to know
that it's a new week and I have a whole new bunch of
auctions.

You can start here and then click on View Seller's Other
Item's.

PEACE!!!

UA100

what wierd and cool stuff you have in your rat holes....
Unisaw A100

Bridger wrote:
what wierd and cool stuff you have in your rat holes....

I'm thinking I'll start including pictures of the rat holes
as an enticement.

UA100
Mike Patterson

wrote:

(Bruce) wrote:
Get a life. Instead of posting here, send it to ebay safeharbor and get
them both banned. Simple and effective.

Thanks for your interest Bruce. You'll be happy to know
that it's a new week and I have a whole new bunch of
auctions.

You can start here and then click on View Seller's Other
Item's.

PEACE!!!

UA100

Got any block planes?

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Unisaw A100

Mike Patterson wrote:
Got any block planes?

S'matter of fact I do. I've got a number of things that go
nameless and a couple/few named (Satanley). I'd have to
hunt through some stuff to gather it all together. What say
we back channel this from here on out? Wouldn't want to
**** anyone off by doing something as off topic as selling
wooddorking tools.

UA100

Jerry Gilreath

Usaw,
drop me a link to your auctions. I didn't save the last link you had up. I
wanna c what u got. Remove the nospam.

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson