Posted to rec.woodworking
Me Me is offline

Default HCA is at it again

HCA (hooey club of America) is at it again, this time it's even worse. They
sent me a dvd and a bill for $13.00 and a return envelope. you're supposed
to return the dvd or pay. Hmm - sent back all the paper in the return
envelop. kept the dvd - it's a nice coaster.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"me" wrote in message ...
HCA (hooey club of America) is at it again, this time it's even worse.
They
sent me a dvd and a bill for $13.00 and a return envelope. you're supposed
to return the dvd or pay. Hmm - sent back all the paper in the return
envelop. kept the dvd - it's a nice coaster.

There is a limited number of CD's to go around; since you did not send it
back, I'm probably not going to get my CD. That was selfish of you. The CD
has the instructions on how to use the drill bit size thing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Next time tape the self address post paid envelope to a cinder block and
drop it off at the post office.

That works great will political donation requests as well....

David.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"me" wrote in message ...
HCA (hooey club of America) is at it again, this time it's even worse.
They
sent me a dvd and a bill for $13.00 and a return envelope. you're
supposed
to return the dvd or pay. Hmm - sent back all the paper in the return
envelop. kept the dvd - it's a nice coaster.

There is a limited number of CD's to go around; since you did not send it
back, I'm probably not going to get my CD. That was selfish of you. The
CD has the instructions on how to use the drill bit size thing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

David F. Eisan wrote:
Next time tape the self address post paid envelope to a cinder block
and drop it off at the post office.

That works great will political donation requests as well....

It mainly annoys the postal service--they don't deliver the things or
charge the recipient but they do have to toss the cinder blocks.

"me" wrote in message
HCA (hooey club of America) is at it again, this time it's even
worse. They
sent me a dvd and a bill for $13.00 and a return envelope. you're
supposed
to return the dvd or pay. Hmm - sent back all the paper in the
return envelop. kept the dvd - it's a nice coaster.

There is a limited number of CD's to go around; since you did not
send it back, I'm probably not going to get my CD. That was
selfish
of you. The CD has the instructions on how to use the drill bit
size thing.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

me wrote:

HCA (hooey club of America) is at it again, this time it's even
worse. They sent me a dvd and a bill for $13.00 and a return
envelope. you're supposed to return the dvd or pay. Hmm - sent back
all the paper in the return envelop. kept the dvd - it's a nice
coaster.

I actually thought the DVD was okay, but not being able to easily find a
price for the other DVDs they wanted me to sign up for was enough to make me
ignore them. They keep sending follow-up mail though, which just makes it
less likely I will do what they want.