Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default HCA is at it again

David F. Eisan wrote:
Next time tape the self address post paid envelope to a cinder block
and drop it off at the post office.

That works great will political donation requests as well....

It mainly annoys the postal service--they don't deliver the things or
charge the recipient but they do have to toss the cinder blocks.

David.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"me" wrote in message
HCA (hooey club of America) is at it again, this time it's even
worse. They
sent me a dvd and a bill for $13.00 and a return envelope. you're
supposed
to return the dvd or pay. Hmm - sent back all the paper in the
return envelop. kept the dvd - it's a nice coaster.

There is a limited number of CD's to go around; since you did not
send it back, I'm probably not going to get my CD. That was
selfish
of you. The CD has the instructions on how to use the drill bit
size thing.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)