Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hearing protection

Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Posted to rec.woodworking

I use hearing protection religiously. I had a misspent youth in close
proximity to loud guitar amplifiers, and now have a screaming case
(literally) of tinnitus. I once used my shop vac without hearing
protection, and it resulted in a permanent escalation in the loudness
of the ringing in my ears. Never again!

Kevin

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
news
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Fanatically. no power switch gets thrown without both.

In my invincible (hah!) youth, stupidity along these lines led to a serious
eye trauma. no permanent damage, but I certainly don't want to go through
the wondering if there was going to be again. As for hearing protection,
I'd like to keep what I have left.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Kevin" wrote in message
I use hearing protection religiously. I had a misspent youth in close
proximity to loud guitar amplifiers, and now have a screaming case
(literally) of tinnitus. I once used my shop vac without hearing
protection, and it resulted in a permanent escalation in the loudness
of the ringing in my ears. Never again!

Kevin

Hear , hear!

I never operate any loud machinery again without hearing protection. That
includes, all shop tools, snowblowers, lawnmowers and so on.

I have a decibel meter which allows me to test the levels of these tools and
anything over my target range is noted for hearing protection. I was born
with hearing loss, though not extremely significant, but enough to ask
"what?" many times which can be annoying to people and also have mild case
of tinnitus. As another said, I want to save what I have left.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
news
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Sure have... if you include toes, axes and adzes. ;~) I also recall a Boy
Scout at camp sinking a hatchet in his thigh while limbing a tree with a
less than well sharpened tool. Regarding handsaws, carpenters of old were
sometimes afflicted with "carpenter's thumb" because the saw jumped the kerf
and cut the tendon in their thumb.... not sure about full amputations
though. Overall, I think stab wounds are probably most common and those
among the less well trained--screwdrivers used for things other than driving
screws and placing ones hands in the path of chisels.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
news
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Hearing protection, rarely. Eye protection, always (my eyeglasses are
safety glasses!) For some stuff, if possible, I'll use a whole face shield
(angle grinders are particularly nasty IMO and for any roughing work at the
lathe.) Push sticks, whenever it is warranted.

Back in high school metal shop, a kid cut nearly half way through his thumb
(including the bone) with a hack saw. It's a wonder I can remember any of
it but that is one thing I will *never* forget. Since then, I know exactly
where a saw is headed and where my hands are.

Ed

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lowell Holmes wrote:
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection
religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using
hand tools?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21973683/

He's either very tough or very something else. Either way I wouldn't
wanna mess with him.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in newstncl.208$Aw2.165
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

When I'm working in the Morton building, I almost always use my hearing
protection. (I was wondering why that saw was so loud. Time to put on
the hearing protection.)

When working outside, I'm not as fanatic about it. The sound has places
to go instead of reflecting back. I still do wear hearing protection
most the time though.

Eye protection is another story. With glasses and sweating in the face,
it makes supplemental eye protection difficult to keep clear. I'd rather
take my chances with sawdust than not being able to see. I still use it,
but usually take it off between cuts.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Kevin" wrote in message
I use hearing protection religiously. I had a misspent youth in close
proximity to loud guitar amplifiers, and now have a screaming case
(literally) of tinnitus. I once used my shop vac without hearing
protection, and it resulted in a permanent escalation in the loudness
of the ringing in my ears. Never again!

Kevin

Something to think about and not to dispute why your ears ring but my wife
occasionally has this problem, I have had this problem as far back as I can
remember. My wife can cure her problem though, on the off chance you use an
artificial sweetener, try not using it for a few weeks. She had heard that
these sweeteners will cause ringing in your ears and when she gets off the
artificial sweetener the ringing goes away.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:14:13 GMT, "Lowell Holmes"
wrote:

Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

I've gotten pretty obsessive about hearing protection since I lost all
hearing in my left ear - I really don't want to diminish the right ear
at all if I can avoid it. I just keep a half-dozen pairs of cheap
ear-muffs around (get them at HF on sale) and stick them on whenever I
get ready to start up a power tool.

Eye protection - not so much. My prescription glasses are pretty much
as tough as safety glasses, although without the side protection, so I
tend to only use the safety goggles if I'm doing something that would
involve a lot of chips or stuff flying around. I also like eye
protection when doing demo overhead, since old house dust really,
really hurts when it gets in your eyes.

I am totally paranoid about spinning blades, so I use them all the
time on the TS and jointer. The band saw doesn't worry me as much
because it isn't prone to throwing or grabbing things, so I work much
closer to it without mechanical assistance.

YMMV

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lowell Holmes wrote:
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Me!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

"Kevin" wrote in message
I use hearing protection religiously. I had a misspent youth in close
proximity to loud guitar amplifiers, and now have a screaming case
(literally) of tinnitus. I once used my shop vac without hearing
protection, and it resulted in a permanent escalation in the loudness
of the ringing in my ears. Never again!

Kevin

Something to think about and not to dispute why your ears ring but my wife
occasionally has this problem, I have had this problem as far back as I
can remember. My wife can cure her problem though, on the off chance you
use an artificial sweetener, try not using it for a few weeks. She had
heard that these sweeteners will cause ringing in your ears and when she
gets off the artificial sweetener the ringing goes away.

The problem is...there are many reasons for the cause of tinnitus from
temporary to permanent. What is known are some things, such as the
sweetener, high triglyceride level and a few other lifestyle habits which
can be controlled. Other reasons are permanent such as excessive loud music
and/or sounds for long durations, especially earlier in life as we grow, an
instant loud noise or bang such as a gunshot, fireworks, ect. which can
cause a shock to the eardrum and haircells. Other reasons are uncertain as
they can partake in any person at any given time but usually partakes to
people with hearing loss, such as myself but can even partake in a perfect
hearing individual.

Basically, tinnitus is a mystery for the most part and the cause within the
ear is unknown though it can be related to the diminishing haircells which
we need to hear. The sad part is there is no known treatment for it and over
3 million people are effected by it.

Another sad part which many people fail to realize is they have the option
to save their hearing but neglect in doing so. Listening to loud music or
not using ear protection for those high decibel sounds "will", not might,
but "will" have a disheartening effect later in life. People don't get used
to a high decibel noise, they simply lose their hearing. But the real kicker
is those who think hearing loss is the only problem they may encounter, they
forget about the tinnitus. In some people, it can be overbearing and very
difficult to live with. Then they have regrets for not taken more
precautions as a young adult.

Basically put, please protect your hearing and your eyes. They aren't easy
to live without as would be a limb.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 17, 11:14*am, "Lowell Holmes" wrote:
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

I'm religious about hearing protection - in fact, I now wear them when
mowing the lawn and snowblowing the driveway. Never used to until I
started using power tools a lot. It seems I've become more aware of
the loudness or something. As for eye protection, I'd like to say I'm
religious about it, but I'm not. I wear them pretty much always when
ripping on the TS or using a shaper. Not so much with the jointer,
rarely with the bandsaw or miter saw. Not smart I'm sure - so I'm
trying to get better about it. I just have a tough time keeping them
clean and since I've never worn glasses I'm not in the habit of
putting them on and leaving them on.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

I've started using push sticks a LOT more. In most cases I feel I
have better control, so it's a double bonus. The key is to have them
handy at each machine and to have the appropriate ones for each cut.
If they aren't handy, I tend not to go looking.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I had one of my gnarliest cuts with a handsaw. It jumped over onto my
thumb and left a ragged tear that took a few stitches and left a lot
of scar tissue.

*I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

I'm sure with a hatchet or an adze, as someone else said.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Lowell Holmes" wrote:
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Safety glasses, never. Face shield, always.

I have multiple reasons for preferring a face shield over safety glasses:
1) Safety *glasses* won't fit over the prescription eyeglasses I have to wear
all the time anyway. Safety *goggles* do, but they often fog up. Face shields
don't have that problem.
2) A face shield is much easier to put on and take off.
3) For me, at least, a face shield is more comfortable.
4) There are other things on your face besides your eyes that need protection
from impacts.

Hearing protection, always with power tools or hammers.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lowell Holmes wrote:
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

I wear glasses all the time so I have at least minimal protection. I do have
safety glasses to go over them if I'm doing something I feel needs extra
protection.

Hearing protection any time I use a router or planer, not so much for the
quieter tools.

I also use push sticks and don't take crazy chances or say "its only a quick
cut so . . . ."

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:54:09 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

Something to think about and not to dispute why your ears ring but my wife
occasionally has this problem, I have had this problem as far back as I can
remember.

I misread that the first time.
I thought you said my wife occasionally causes this problem....I know
mine does.

Mike O.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lowell Holmes wrote:

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Since I have had a hearing loss all my life, I am a fanatic about hearing
protection. I also wear face masks often.

My wife got a rock thrown into her eye and did some damage while weed
whacking. It healed up OK. But she won't hardly pick up a tool or anything
that is powered without first putting on safety glasses.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
says...
Lowell Holmes wrote:

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Since I have had a hearing loss all my life, I am a fanatic about hearing
protection. I also wear face masks often.

I got a wake-up call when, back in my 30ies, I went to see a local band
play at the hall and I subsequently lost all hearing in one ear for
several days in conjunction with a good dose of tinnitus. If there's a
power tool going, I'll be wearing my earmuffs, and they aren't cheap
ones either. The good ones work out cheaper in the medium to long run
anyhow, cause they neither break nor lose efficiency quickly due to bad
materials.

My wife got a rock thrown into her eye and did some damage while weed
whacking. It healed up OK. But she won't hardly pick up a tool or anything
that is powered without first putting on safety glasses.

Since I've had some juice go through a (net) faceshield into my eye a
couple of times and an aluminium filing once without a power tool near,
not to mention other debris when working under old houses I've become
very careful. Putting on those safety glasses can save a lot of pain, or
worse, I reckon.

As well, I wear tough drill cotton overalls even in hot conditions when
working with power tools. LOL - I once set my well worn overalls on fire
with an angle grinder, but being cotton I got out of them faster than
the flames could give me more than a light sunburn-type singeing. Gods
know what would've happened with synthetics.

-P.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Since I bought myself a pocket size MP3 player and 'in the ear canal'
isolating earphones I never use a power tool, indoors or outdoors,
without the protection and sensory enjoyment afforded by the 'phones.

Now Playing: Bill Sheffield - Live at the Blue Raccoon

tb

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
news
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Got a set of "Work Tunes" hearing protection ear muffs and a FM transmitter
like you use in a car. I can now listen to AM and FM radio, CD's or my mp3
player. Works well the hearing protection is equal to most of the other
hearing protectors I have used and the sound quality on the Work Tunes is
fair to good, it encourages me to keep them on most of the time. The range
on the FM transmitter is about 30 feet so it is not to bad.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Prescription safety glasses with side shields go on as soon as I am in
the shop.

I also insert foam ear plugs, or I use an MP3 play with ear buds that
do a modest job of sealing outside sound. If I use a router or other
loud item or feel the need to turn up the volume, I put on my Peltor
earmuffs. They are comfortable enough.

Where I fall down is using the dust mask often enough.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lowell Holmes wrote:

.... snip

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Ask older folks about hatchets and youngsters.

i.e., the answer is "yes". My grandparents spoke of several people their
age who had amputated their own fingers while chopping kindling, sticks, or
other items.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

Band saws can throw THEMSELVES. Guess you never had a blade snap yet.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Lowell Holmes wrote:
Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

I wear glasses all the time so I have at least minimal protection. I do have
safety glasses to go over them if I'm doing something I feel needs extra
protection.

Hearing protection any time I use a router or planer, not so much for the
quieter tools.

I also use push sticks and don't take crazy chances or say "its only a quick
cut so . . . ."

Always for the router. Usually for the table saw and the hammer drill
(especially into concrete!). Also for the shop vac! (its *LOUD*).
I have had a nice pair of David Clark hearing protectors that came with
my H10-30 headset. At one time they were good enough to use next to
loud airplane engines, but the earpads and foam lining have worn out.
(wonder if David Clark has replacement parts).

Posted to rec.woodworking

ken scharf wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Lowell Holmes wrote:
[...]

Yes, they do. There are parts lists on their Web site and some parts
can even be ordered online.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Kevin" wrote in message
I use hearing protection religiously. I had a misspent youth in close
proximity to loud guitar amplifiers, and now have a screaming case
(literally) of tinnitus. I once used my shop vac without hearing
protection, and it resulted in a permanent escalation in the loudness
of the ringing in my ears. Never again!

Kevin

I also have tinnitus, - for the same reason.
Playing in bands in the 60's & 70's. Mostly Rock.
Louder the better. We could feel the air displacement standing in front of
the speakers.
I ended up with an 8 channel solid state 300W Roland deck driving two Huge
SP1 Peavey boxes with horns and a box with eight 10 inch Celestions.
My guitar was then overdriven through a WEM Copicat with the gain cranked up
high to give distortion through the valves.

It was just full on noise. We were terrible! The audience didn't seem to
care.
We couldn't hear normal conversation for a while after a show.
I must admit, I had the best time! Memories that can still bring a smile.
Would do it all again. : )

These days, it's hearing protection always whenever I'm working. The
industry I'm in, (mining and construction,) has regular mandatory hearing
tests, which I *just* manage to pass. Fortunately, the tinnitus and hearing
loss has not got any worse in recent years.

Diggerop

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:57:02 -0500, ken scharf
wrote:

Band saws can throw THEMSELVES. Guess you never had a blade snap yet.

Compared to what a table saw is capable on any cut the risk from a
broken band saw blade is pretty small. The blade is in the machine
housing all but the throat, there is an upper guide that comes down to
within about a 1/2" of the work and the rest of the blade is in the
work. If it breaks it loses velocity *very* rapidly and really only
presents an issue directly to the sides of the blade path.

I have to admit that I've hurt myself far worse with a handsaw than
with any power tool. The worst "power tool" injury I've gotten is just
about concussing myself standing up and cracking my head on the table
saw extension. Now that smarts!

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Douglass wrote:
I have to admit that I've hurt myself far worse with a handsaw than
with any power tool. The worst "power tool" injury I've gotten is just
about concussing myself standing up and cracking my head on the table
saw extension. Now that smarts!

That ranks right up there with hitting the center of your kneecap on the
support of a dining room table as you slide your chair in.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
Tim Douglass wrote:
I have to admit that I've hurt myself far worse with a handsaw than
with any power tool. The worst "power tool" injury I've gotten is just
about concussing myself standing up and cracking my head on the table
saw extension. Now that smarts!

That ranks right up there with hitting the center of your kneecap on the
support of a dining room table as you slide your chair in.

And then there is missing the nail with a hammer and hitting your thumb
(or some other part of your hand).
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Along with the posts about planers,

How many of us use safety glasses and hearing protection religiously?

Occasionally I will skip it, but mostly I use them.

Push sticks, I use all the time. I follow David Mark's 3" rule.

My handsaws don't require any of them. :-)

I wonder if self amputation of an appendage ever took place using hand
tools?

Prescription safety glasses with side shields go on as soon as I am in
the shop.

I also insert foam ear plugs, or I use an MP3 play with ear buds that
do a modest job of sealing outside sound. If I use a router or other
loud item or feel the need to turn up the volume, I put on my Peltor
earmuffs. They are comfortable enough.

Where I fall down is using the dust mask often enough.

I bought a couple of simple dust masks and try to remember to use them
when cutting 'synthetic' wood products such as plywood, fiber board,
etc. Also when cutting 'PT', or any stuff that contains nasty
chemicals. Though just plane old sawdust can be bad enough. You know
when you should have worn a dust mask after your 'snot' is full of sawdust.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"ken scharf" wrote

-MIKE- wrote:
Tim Douglass wrote:
I have to admit that I've hurt myself far worse with a handsaw than
with any power tool. The worst "power tool" injury I've gotten is just
about concussing myself standing up and cracking my head on the table
saw extension. Now that smarts!

That ranks right up there with hitting the center of your kneecap on the
support of a dining room table as you slide your chair in.

And then there is missing the nail with a hammer and hitting your thumb
(or some other part of your hand).

Reminds me of working with my grandfather building a garage with recycled
nails.

Everytime I missed the steel nail and hit some flesh, he would say, 'Hit the
wrong nail?"

I still miss him after all these years. For him, work was an honor. He did
it well and made us feel good to participate in his projects with him.

Posted to rec.woodworking

ken scharf wrote:
Jim Weisgram wrote:
Where I fall down is using the dust mask often enough.

I bought a couple of simple dust masks and try to remember to use them
when cutting 'synthetic' wood products such as plywood, fiber board,
etc. Also when cutting 'PT', or any stuff that contains nasty
chemicals. Though just plane old sawdust can be bad enough. You know
when you should have worn a dust mask after your 'snot' is full of sawdust.

Failing to wear a dusk mask is almost certain to leave me susceptible to
a sinus infection of some kind. If I've fallen down and forgotten to
use one (and as you say, you blow your nose and your snot is full of
dust) I go straight into the bathroom and use one of these:

http://www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse.php

Freaky as hell the first time you use one, but I tell you what - it
*works*. Cleans all that crap right out, and I've never once gotten
another dust induced nasal infection since I've started using them.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:
http://www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse.php

Freaky as hell the first time you use one, but I tell you what - it
*works*. Cleans all that crap right out, and I've never once gotten
another dust induced nasal infection since I've started using them.

We used to snort warm salt water and get it all running though the nasal
cavity and coming down through the mouth. Learned it from an old dude.
Gross, but worked like a charm. I do it every now and then when I get
stuffed up and I'm surprised at how well it works.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:
Steve Turner wrote:
http://www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse.php

Freaky as hell the first time you use one, but I tell you what - it
*works*. Cleans all that crap right out, and I've never once gotten
another dust induced nasal infection since I've started using them.

We used to snort warm salt water and get it all running though the nasal
cavity and coming down through the mouth. Learned it from an old dude.
Gross, but worked like a charm. I do it every now and then when I get
stuffed up and I'm surprised at how well it works.

I think that is termed autowaterboarding.
snort,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

-MIKE- wrote:

We used to snort warm salt water and get it all running though the nasal
cavity and coming down through the mouth. Learned it from an old dude.

Naturopathic medicine uses a teapot like device, called a Neti Pot, for
that exact purpose.
Posted to rec.woodworking

B A R R Y wrote:
We used to snort warm salt water and get it all running though the nasal
cavity and coming down through the mouth. Learned it from an old dude.

Naturopathic medicine uses a teapot like device, called a Neti Pot, for
that exact purpose.

Of course, this same old dude used to gargle turpentine, too.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

When it comes to purchasing safety gear there is a good chance youare look for the best protection that meets your budget as well as FDAstandard for sanitation and security. There are many companies that will offeryou a complete protection from your [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 19th 08 09:25 PM
When it comes to purchasing safety gear there is a good chance youare look for the best protection that meets your budget as well as FDAstandard for sanitation and security. There are many companies that will offeryou a complete protection from your handbags Home Repair 0 April 19th 08 10:55 AM
Hearing Protection? J T Woodworking 0 October 17th 06 09:35 PM
Hearing Protection? Steve Woodworking 7 October 17th 06 04:06 PM
Hearing Protection Maskman Woodworking 51 December 7th 04 03:16 PM