Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Whole room dust collection.

This is a system I built several years back at the old shop.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/DustColl.jpg

The area in front of the filter bank was used to finish solid surface
countertops.
These days, it is a sanding room for many jobs.
The floor space is not used up with this set-up and I thought it may be
of some inspiration for other, smaller lay-outs.

I paid, IIRC, about $ 500.00 for the used furnace blower, heavy-duty
switch, and MDF.

The filters lift out and are a standard size.

By no means is it a perfect system, but it really works well, especially
moving some valuable heat around.