Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help - Can Remember/Find Recent Thread about Miniature Woodworker

Sorry all, I have a newborn at home and just have mush brain. I can't
find the recent thread with the link to that unbelievable miniature
woodworker/artist. Can someone post the link again.

Thanks,
Tom AKA "Sleepless in Texas"
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 17, 12:17*pm, FrozenNorth

:http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki...1688/index.asp...

--
Froz...

Thank you very much!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 17, 12:59*pm, wrote:
Sorry all, I have a newborn at home and just have mush brain. I can't
find the recent thread with the link to that unbelievable miniature
woodworker/artist. Can someone post the link again.

Thanks,
Tom AKA "Sleepless in Texas"

Actually, the woodworker was not a miniature, but full-sized.
..
..
..
..
well...somebody had to....
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 17, 12:59 pm, wrote:
Sorry all, I have a newborn at home and just have mush brain. I can't
find the recent thread with the link to that unbelievable miniature
woodworker/artist. Can someone post the link again.

Thanks,
Tom AKA "Sleepless in Texas"

Actually, the woodworker was not a miniature, but full-sized.

..
..

Are you sure? He's only seen surrounded by all that miniature stuff - maybe
he's actually a giant.

B.