Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Western Rustic Woodworker - pretty famous...can't remember name...

There's a dead woodworker that lived out in Wyoming or New Mexico or
somewhere that made sort of rustic furniture, but not so much twiggy
as cowboyish. Argh.. In any event if you know who I'm talking about
please let me know. I think a book came out in the past couple years
that talked about him and his work. He used a good bit of leather too
- for the tops of chests of drawers and such. Now that I think about
it, I think Norm may have duplicated one of his pieces. Hmmmm.....

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 12, 6:22*pm, Jay Pique wrote:
There's a dead woodworker that lived out in Wyoming or New Mexico or
somewhere that made sort of rustic furniture, but not so much twiggy

JP: Thomas Molesworth

Here's a book:

http://books.google.com/books?id=R3v...result#PPP1,M1
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 12, 10:35*pm, "
wrote:
On Sep 12, 6:22*pm, Jay Pique wrote:

There's a dead woodworker that lived out in Wyoming or New Mexico or
somewhere that made sort of rustic furniture, but not so much twiggy

JP: Thomas Molesworth

Here's a book:

http://books.google.com/books?id=R3v...pg=PA86&dq=cow...

Yes - that's it! Thank you thank you.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:22:20 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique
wrote:

hmm... I don't think a dead woodworker would be very productive..

There's a dead woodworker that lived out in Wyoming or New Mexico or
somewhere that made sort of rustic furniture, but not so much twiggy
as cowboyish. Argh.. In any event if you know who I'm talking about
please let me know. I think a book came out in the past couple years
that talked about him and his work. He used a good bit of leather too
- for the tops of chests of drawers and such. Now that I think about
it, I think Norm may have duplicated one of his pieces. Hmmmm.....

JP

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

hmm... I don't think a dead woodworker would be very productive..

I dunno, I work on dead wood exclusively.

B.

Mentoring A Novice Woodworker - Web page about itMentoring A Novice WoodworkerMentoring A Novice Woodworker charlieb Woodworking 3 September 5th 08 08:18 PM
roundwood rustic carpentry Tim W Woodworking 2 January 3rd 06 02:46 PM
rustic bird tables zippy Woodworking 3 December 11th 05 08:04 PM
Stain for the "Rustic Pine" look? Cherokee-Ltd Woodworking 7 September 8th 05 05:12 PM
Rustic Bird Houses Bill Orr Woodworking 0 January 1st 05 02:23 PM