Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default BANKS

Friend of mine wanted pictures of some of my banks, and I've been
wanting to get pictures of them anyway, so I can put them in a
portfolio. This seemed like the simplest way to get together pictures
of them to send him. The pictures came out fair, just, and tells me I
need a new camera and a better setup for taking pictures. Figured, what
the Hell, I'd pass the link along to you guys.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...BANKINVENTORY/

For those interesed, the kid definitely IS working on the Luv.
I'm not gonna try to hold him to the 2 week estimate for on the road
tho, I'd be happy enough to just get it by the first of the year. I'll
post a picture once it's on the road and I've checked d it out.

Later

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Posted to rec.woodworking

Does the mean that JOAT is a banker??

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
Does the mean that JOAT is a banker??

Yes, he just got $20,000,000 in bailout money. He's going to buy so me
yellow spray paint.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 30, 4:33*am, (J T) wrote:
[...]

The 'Robbed Pig' series is very disturbing.

You are not a well man, JT.

Mind you, anyone who has the 'nads to post a "Robbed Pig' series, is a
man who I tip my hat to. In all earnestness.

I want to team up. I have a few proto-types in the 'Buggered Duck'
series.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 4:33 am, (J T) wrote:
[...]

I find it even more disturbing that he's into fairies.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 7:59pm (Buddy*Matlosz) doth
mumbleth:
I find it even more disturbing that he's into fairies.

Well, it's because I'm young at heart. And this..
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...fterDisney.jpg

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 30, 7:21*pm, (J T) wrote:
Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 2:36pm (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
distubingly post thusly:
snip I want to team up. I have a few proto-types in the 'Buggered
Duck' series.

* * Were you ever assigned to Fort Lewis? *Because when I was there they
caught a soldier who had been way too familiar with about a dozen of a
farmer's ducks. *I didn't see any, but the legal clerk claimed they even
had detailed pctures of the ducks. *Wrecked 'em? *Hell, damn near killed
'em. *

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad
I can't tell you...well, I could...but...
Posted to rec.woodworking
LD LD is offline

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 7:21 pm, (J T) wrote:
Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 2:36pm (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
distubingly post thusly:
snip I want to team up. I have a few proto-types in the 'Buggered
Duck' series.

Were you ever assigned to Fort Lewis? Because when I was there they
caught a soldier who had been way too familiar with about a dozen of a
farmer's ducks. I didn't see any, but the legal clerk claimed they even
had detailed pctures of the ducks. Wrecked 'em? Hell, damn near killed
'em.

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad
I can't tell you...well, I could...but...

--------------------------------------
Then you'd have to kill us ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:58:08 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad
I can't tell you...well, I could...but...

I got out in 1969, with enough training to get a civilian job...
as long as I wanted to be a hit man or merc.. 2 career choices that I decided
not to pursue..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad I
can't tell you...well, I could...but...

Community service, yeah, we know.

I figured he was off making license plates somewhere and then plea bargained
his way into the witness protection program somehow.

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Mon, Dec 1, 2008, 7:25am (EST-3)
(mac*davis) doth proclaimeth:
I got out in 1969, with enough training to get a civilian job... as long
as I wanted to be a hit man or merc.. 2 career choices that I decided
not to pursue..
mac

Huh! I'd have sworn this was you..
http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_c...part_image.jpg