Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default BANKS

Friend of mine wanted pictures of some of my banks, and I've been
wanting to get pictures of them anyway, so I can put them in a
portfolio. This seemed like the simplest way to get together pictures
of them to send him. The pictures came out fair, just, and tells me I
need a new camera and a better setup for taking pictures. Figured, what
the Hell, I'd pass the link along to you guys.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...BANKINVENTORY/

For those interesed, the kid definitely IS working on the Luv.
I'm not gonna try to hold him to the 2 week estimate for on the road
tho, I'd be happy enough to just get it by the first of the year. I'll
post a picture once it's on the road and I've checked d it out.

Later

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi