Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
stoutman

Default How Long Do You Wait

How long do you let your poly (final coat) cure before smoothing out with
0000 steel wool or pumice?

I don't have very much patience with finishes. I want it finished
yesterday. I like the look of poly after it's finished with pumice. Is 48
hours enough? Flexner says wait at least a month in Understanding Wood
Finishes. How long do you wait??

Silent thermostat Dave Gibson UK diy 13 January 5th 04 12:02 PM
Long post about boilers and stuff - with too many questions....! Simon Hawthorne UK diy 11 January 4th 04 10:06 AM
Combi boiler - long wait to get hot water ChrisJ UK diy 26 November 23rd 03 01:30 PM
Power tools in Europe (long) Christian Aufreiter Woodworking 23 October 17th 03 10:44 AM