Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default ACME Catalog Finally Out

For those of you who are uninformed, ACME is a leading manufacturer
of goods and their deliever service is unsurpassed. I have long lusted
after some of their products, but alas, they were never avaiable to the
general public. But now that has changed and an ACME catalog is now
available. I figured there'd be a few of you wanting ACME products
also. so am passing the info along. No need to thank me, a small
donation of wood will do.
http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/acme.html

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
For those of you who are uninformed, ACME is a leading manufacturer
of goods and their deliever service is unsurpassed. I have long lusted
after some of their products, but alas, they were never avaiable to the
general public. But now that has changed and an ACME catalog is now
available. I figured there'd be a few of you wanting ACME products
also. so am passing the info along. No need to thank me, a small
donation of wood will do.
http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/acme.html

At first I thought that JOAT had fallen prey to a MLM scam and was spamming
us.

Then I just had to ask, Is this the same ACME company used by wiley coyote
in his unsuccessful endevours against a certain roadrunner?"

And then I discovered that this is VERY related to the roadrunner mythology.

Enough intellectual stimulation for one day.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
"J T" wrote in message
[...]

I was disappointed to see that their exceptional line of
catapults is not included in the catalog. Probably due
to liability issues.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
For those of you who are uninformed, ACME is a leading manufacturer
of goods and their deliever service is unsurpassed. I have long lusted
after some of their products, but alas, they were never avaiable to the
general public. But now that has changed and an ACME catalog is now
available. I figured there'd be a few of you wanting ACME products
also. so am passing the info along. No need to thank me, a small
donation of wood will do.
http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/acme.html

JOAT
Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise
violence.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Probably one of the greatest actors who never won a best actor oscar?
Bugs Bunny. That's my opinion and it oughta be yours.
...that's all folks,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 31, 12:57*pm, jo4hn wrote:
J T wrote:
[...]

Yup, I often load up on Bugs when my spirits get a little low. One of
my heroes indeed.
Sam Sheepdog and Foghorn Leghorn rate all the way up there as well.

we can't forget the Animaniacs =o), especially that sexy devil Slappy
Squirrel.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 31, 12:57*pm, jo4hn wrote:
J T wrote:
[...]

Best Actor, no, but a Bugs cartoon did win an Academy Award, Knighty
Knight Bugs, 1958.
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Fri, Oct 31, 2008, 9:57am (EDT-3) (jo4hn)
stated:
snip****************...that's all
folks,

To which Porky responded:
http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/porky/Porky03.wav

3 TPI Acme thread Wayne Metalworking 18 October 2nd 08 11:46 AM
Acme Juicer One of the Best Find a Sale on Acme Juicers [email protected] UK diy 3 November 29th 07 10:42 PM
WTB-Rent 7/8-5 Acme tap Gunner Metalworking 15 May 3rd 06 04:37 AM
Where to get ACME 3/4"-5 Tap [email protected] Metalworking 4 March 11th 05 11:05 PM
Web Catalog Builder, Multimedia CD Catalog maker for business as well personal album [email protected] Woodturning 0 January 21st 05 06:45 PM