Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Humor: ... or you can get a flu shot

Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never
been married. She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her
quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cut
-glass bowl sitting on top of it.

The bowl was filled with water, and in the water floated, of all things,
a condom! When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat.
The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer
resist.

'Miss Beatrice', 'I wonder if you would tell me about this?’ he said,
pointing to the bowl.

'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'isn’t it wonderful? I was walking through the
Park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The
directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would
prevent the spread of disease.’

‘DO YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T HAD THE FLU ALL WINTER.'
Posted to rec.woodworking

"jo4hn" wrote in message
[...]

There is no limit to her faith.