Posted to rec.woodworking

Default arbor bushing

I'm hoping someone can help me find a source of bushings to reduce
5/8" arbor saw blades down to 1/2". I'm told they exist, but haven't
been able to find any evidence of them.

Any good online catalogs out there?
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
I'm hoping someone can help me find a source of bushings to reduce
5/8" arbor saw blades down to 1/2". I'm told they exist, but haven't
been able to find any evidence of them.

Any good online catalogs out there?

Don't the saw blade manufacturers have them?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
I'm hoping someone can help me find a source of bushings to reduce
5/8" arbor saw blades down to 1/2". I'm told they exist, but haven't
been able to find any evidence of them.

Any good online catalogs out there?

I've found them in all the usual suspect places in the past - the BORGs, ACE
Hardware, etc. They are common enough - you shouldn't have any problem
finding them.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 24, 11:46*am, "
wrote:
I'm hoping someone can help me find a source of bushings to reduce
5/8" arbor saw blades down to 1/2". *I'm told they exist, but haven't
been able to find any evidence of them.

Any good online catalogs out there?

Not online but at Harbor Freight....as much as I hate to reccomend it.

My neighbor bought himself a set of tool arbor bushings at HF, he
knows I hate the the place & the crap they sell.

He bought me a set of bushings as well.

cheers
Bob
Posted to rec.woodworking

Wouldn't the bushing need to be as thin, or slightly less, as the saw
blade? Make your own with a half dollar coin or an old saw blade.
Would a slice of 1/2" galvanized pipe work?

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 2, 11:12*pm, "Ed Edelenbos" wrote:
"Jim Harvey" wrote in message

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=1444

Wow, after all that BS, finally an answer to the man's question.
"Where can I find a SAW BLADE BUSHING 1/2in to 5/8in? jn which cas ,
Google responds"Did you mean: SAW BLADE BUSHING 1/2 in to 5/8 in?"

5937 1/2 5/8 .058 4.99
NOTE: If you're ordering only bushings your order will be sent USPS to
save on shipping cost. When you go through the ordering process ignore
the shipping amount - it will be adjusted to a flat rate of $2.50 when
your credit card is charged. If you would prefer Priority Mail for an
additional $4.80 email

1/2
5/8
..060