Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 23g pin nailers

I'm in the market for a new pin nailer. What I'd *like* is one that
shoots headless pins as well as ones with the little heads and also
has dry-fire lockout. I've found one or the other, but not both in
the same gun. Anyone aware of one? Thanks.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:04:40 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique
wrote:

I'm in the market for a new pin nailer. What I'd *like* is one that
shoots headless pins as well as ones with the little heads and also
has dry-fire lockout. I've found one or the other, but not both in
the same gun. Anyone aware of one? Thanks.

JP

This is what I use ...

Cadex CPB23.50 23 gauge headless pinner / brad nailer

http://www.floydtool.com/cpb2350.htm

HTH
Lenny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 16, 6:08*pm, wrote:

This is what I use ...

Cadex CPB23.50 23 gauge headless pinner / brad nailer

I've heard good things about them. When you run out of pins, though,
does it still fire - or does it lock out? I'd like one that locks
out, rather than keeps firing and denting the wood.

JP
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:26:37 -0700 (PDT), Jay Pique
wrote:

On Oct 16, 6:08*pm, wrote:

This is what I use ...

Cadex CPB23.50 23 gauge headless pinner / brad nailer

I've heard good things about them. When you run out of pins, though,
does it still fire - or does it lock out? I'd like one that locks
out, rather than keeps firing and denting the wood.

JP

It will lock out when there are a few pins left (not really sure but I
think six). The nice thing is it has a feature where you can press in
on a tab to bypass the lockout and fire the remaining pins. It also
has a handy air blower built in.

Lenny
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Oct 16, 6:08*pm, wrote:

This is what I use ...

Cadex CPB23.50 23 gauge headless pinner / brad nailer

I've heard good things about them. *When you run out of pins, though,
does it still fire - or does it lock out? *I'd like one that locks
out, rather than keeps firing and denting the wood.

JP

It will lock out when there are a few pins left (not really sure but I
think six). The nice thing is it has a feature where you can press in
on a tab to bypass the lockout and fire the remaining pins. It also
has a handy air blower built in.

Lenny

Thanks a lot, Lenny. Sounds like just what I'm looking for.

JP

Nailers The Medway Handyman UK diy 26 April 4th 08 10:48 PM
Air nailers Max Woodworking 5 August 26th 07 05:03 PM
grizzly nailers Chris Carruth Woodworking 3 March 7th 06 01:52 PM
FS: PC nailers Ba r r y Woodworking 2 December 26th 04 12:27 AM