Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT or not OT, you choose. I don't care.

Could someone point me to what must be a large crowd of wreckers? What
crowd? The ones who have been persuaded to change their political
thinking by some informative post here. I know I haven't been, but my
sample may not be representative, so I'll concede that, surely, for
all the heated political back and forth we see here that someone,
somewhere, must have been converted.

Okay, I'll wait. Please let me know if you have changed your mind as a
result of stuff you've read on the wreck. I really want to know. I
can't be the only one with a closed mind. Actually, from reading
several wrecker's political vitriol I'm quite certain I'm not.

Anyway, I'm waiting to hear about as few as a single example of
epiphany. I'm sure someone must be able to point to one. And just
because someone no longer posts here is not an example of one whose
mind was changed. It could just as easily been someone who was sick of
people try to change everyone else's.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.