Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
sal sal is offline

Default Accurate 45% cuts:

Can someone tell me how to make accurate 45 % cuts that actually fit
together nicely? I was building an deck and have some herringbone and
mitered joints that were an devil to do , using number 2 grade spruce. I
love making sawdust.

Sal

Beginner - making accurate 90 degree cuts by hand [email protected] Woodworking 21 September 2nd 07 10:39 AM
How to make more accurate/precise machines from less accurate ones? Cliff Metalworking 3 December 17th 05 11:15 PM
Accurate holes. Loren Metalworking 5 December 11th 05 06:59 PM
"Best" saw for accurate x-cuts and miters Jay Pique Woodworking 5 March 5th 04 12:31 PM
Accurate cross cuts Steve Radoci Woodworking 34 August 27th 03 01:05 AM