Posted to rec.woodworking,

Default I know this isn't a test post group..

Š but my last few posts have not appeared in this group, though O.K. in test
group. Trying to work out if technical hitch, cancelbot, retromod, xpost
filter or other issue. Thanks for bearing with me. If anyone HAS seen
anything of mine in rec.w in last couple of days, I'd be grateful for a
heads-up.
Thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bored Borg wrote:
? but my last few posts have not appeared in this group, though O.K. in test
group. Trying to work out if technical hitch, cancelbot, retromod, xpost
filter or other issue. Thanks for bearing with me. If anyone HAS seen
anything of mine in rec.w in last couple of days, I'd be grateful for a
heads-up.
Thanks

The most recent post I see is on 8/22. Note that the first character in
your post is an illegal character and has been changed to a question mark.
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 01:31:50 +0100, jo4hn wrote
(in article ):

Bored Borg wrote:
? but my last few posts have not appeared in this group, though O.K. in
test
group. Trying to work out if technical hitch, cancelbot, retromod, xpost
filter or other issue. Thanks for bearing with me. If anyone HAS seen
anything of mine in rec.w in last couple of days, I'd be grateful for a
heads-up.
Thanks

The most recent post I see is on 8/22. Note that the first character in
your post is an illegal character and has been changed to a question mark.
jo4hn

Thanks jo4hn. The illegal was an elipsis, which I thought MacRoman would have
encoded out r5o a triple period. My error. I think it's irrelevant to this
particular problem, though.
I posted stuff this week, but Xposted to the alt.group and a couple of U.K.
groups. I also had a test. not Xposted, fail to show in alt.test. The next
one worked. I am baffled. Must be the rainy weather we're having :-)

OK, I'll repost my tedious Incra question without Xposting and see what
happens.