Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - I'm so happy now ...

.... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?

(hee, hee, hee...duck and cover...)

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?

(hee, hee, hee...duck and cover...)

No silly, that is what you get when you misspell "Osama". ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

and I'm wondering how you discovered this addition...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

How did that come up?

By the way, I spent the last week in your lovely state, Austin and
Boerne.

On your recent testimonial and with Leon's concurrence (something
about the little known fact of a great range of taste where wine is
concerned), I tried some of that St. Genevieve. Not bad and certainly
priced right.

It is proabaly good that the State of Mississippi still screws the
population by being the sole wholesaler, it wouldn't be good for will
power for the price to be that low.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:26:18 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?

(hee, hee, hee...duck and cover...)

No silly, that is what you get when you misspell "Osama". ;~)

Man, that's an obamanation!

You dudes treat him like he's Barackula.

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:26:18 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?

(hee, hee, hee...duck and cover...)

No silly, that is what you get when you misspell "Osama". ;~)

Man, that's an obamanation!

You dudes treat him like he's Barackula.

Hey, now, watch out how you speak of the Obamessiah; else after he's done
lowering the sea level, he comes after *you*.

Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:
... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

and I'm wondering how you discovered this addition...

Windows Update: kb/955020

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Frank Boettcher" wrote
"Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

How did that come up?

Included in kb955020 Windows update this morning.

By the way, I spent the last week in your lovely state, Austin and
Boerne.

Was in the Austin/Elgin area this week myself doing the preliminaries on a
custom house I'll be starting soon ... a different world than we're used to
down in this urban cesspool - except for state politicians, the
rattlesnakes/vermin are mostly animals.

On your recent testimonial and with Leon's concurrence (something
about the little known fact of a great range of taste where wine is
concerned), I tried some of that St. Genevieve. Not bad and certainly
priced right.

Shhh ... the index traders may hear you.! Still $9.98 for two 1.5 liter
bottles of Fort Stockton's finest at Sams .

It is proabaly good that the State of Mississippi still screws the
population by being the sole wholesaler, it wouldn't be good for will
power for the price to be that low.

Best "dip" going for Brenham's Bluebell sugar free popsicles on a hot Texas
evening, right Leon?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

No silly, that is what you get when you misspell "Osama". ;~)

Man, that's an obamanation!

You dudes treat him like he's Barackula.

LOL. gooden Tom.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

How did that come up?

By the way, I spent the last week in your lovely state, Austin and
Boerne.

On your recent testimonial and with Leon's concurrence (something
about the little known fact of a great range of taste where wine is
concerned), I tried some of that St. Genevieve. Not bad and certainly
priced right.

At $8-$9 for double packaged 1.5L bottles of RED at Sam's it is hard to
beat. You seriously have to spend quite a bit more money to get a better
wine IMHO.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Shhh ... the index traders may hear you.! Still $9.98 for two 1.5 liter
bottles of Fort Stockton's finest at Sams .

Ahhhh... IIRC one of the winerys in Brenham travels all the way to Fort
Stockton to buy grapes when their field is not producing like they want.

It is proabaly good that the State of Mississippi still screws the
population by being the sole wholesaler, it wouldn't be good for will
power for the price to be that low.

Best "dip" going for Brenham's Bluebell sugar free popsicles on a hot
Texas evening, right Leon?

Yeah, that's right, that's right. Uh huh.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
Here Swingman.. Just for you..

http://sendables.jibjab.com/

LOL ... thanks. Well done!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Posted to rec.woodworking

No, that's what you get when you misspell "turd."

;-)
Glen

--
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?

(hee, hee, hee...duck and cover...)

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:15:05 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Frank Boettcher" wrote
"Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

How did that come up?

Included in kb955020 Windows update this morning.

By the way, I spent the last week in your lovely state, Austin and
Boerne.

Was in the Austin/Elgin area this week myself doing the preliminaries on a
custom house I'll be starting soon ... a different world than we're used to
down in this urban cesspool - except for state politicians, the
rattlesnakes/vermin are mostly animals.

Maybe mostly. Son (my purpose for being there was to help him move to
Austin), went into a bank yesterday afternoon to open an account.
Chained his bike to a post with a cable lock. Came out thirty minutes
later, bike gone. This on a main street adjacent to UT.

Welcome to the big city.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

Is that what it gives you when you try to misspell 'president'?

No silly, that is what you get when you misspell "Osama". ;~)

You mean it's not Obama Ben Laden?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

happy syed rasool Home Repair 0 April 15th 08 03:46 PM
happy way............. [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 March 1st 07 12:23 AM
happy way............... [email protected] Home Repair 0 February 28th 07 02:11 PM