Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default OT - I'm so happy now ...

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:38:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... that Microsoft added "Obama" to the spell checker on my Vista laptop
this morning.

That was sooo thoughtful of the weasley *******s..

How did that come up?

By the way, I spent the last week in your lovely state, Austin and
Boerne.

On your recent testimonial and with Leon's concurrence (something
about the little known fact of a great range of taste where wine is
concerned), I tried some of that St. Genevieve. Not bad and certainly
priced right.

At $8-$9 for double packaged 1.5L bottles of RED at Sam's it is hard to
beat. You seriously have to spend quite a bit more money to get a better
wine IMHO.