AL

Default Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4

Menard's annual "buy a box and get a discount on stuff that fits inside"
sale is on again. Jan 1-4. 20.04% off.

Mike

Picked up a Jet Mortising machine, new in the box today for approx $160. It
came in nicely as less than 2x the height of the plastic tub. I also got a
gallon of yellow glue for approx $10. This sale is always a stock up one for
me.

Mike
"AL" wrote in message
Menard's annual "buy a box and get a discount on stuff that fits inside"
sale is on again. Jan 1-4. 20.04% off.

George

You have to get the right tub, though. Almost didn't get mine at the 24% a
couple years ago, then I found there were other tubs.

You'll like the machine.

"Mike" wrote in message
Picked up a Jet Mortising machine, new in the box today for approx $160.

It
came in nicely as less than 2x the height of the plastic tub. I also got a
gallon of yellow glue for approx $10. This sale is always a stock up one

for
me.

todd

I already have a mortising machine, but saw this one today at Menards and
thought if I needed one, it would fit nicely. I was going to point it out
here, but you beat me to the punch.

todd

"AL" wrote in message
Menard's annual "buy a box and get a discount on stuff that fits inside"
sale is on again. Jan 1-4. 20.04% off.

AL

Some other things that fit which would be of interest to woodworkers:

Bosch top handle jigsaw.
Skil 77 worm drive circular saw.
Makita biscuit jointer.
Senco brad nailer with tiny compressor.