DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/25475-menards-20-04%25-off-jan-1-4-a.html)

AL December 30th 03 11:00 PM

Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4

Menard's annual "buy a box and get a discount on stuff that fits inside"
sale is on again. Jan 1-4. 20.04% off.

Mike January 2nd 04 12:18 AM

Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4

Picked up a Jet Mortising machine, new in the box today for approx $160. It
came in nicely as less than 2x the height of the plastic tub. I also got a
gallon of yellow glue for approx $10. This sale is always a stock up one for
me.

Mike

George January 2nd 04 12:32 AM

Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4

You have to get the right tub, though. Almost didn't get mine at the 24% a
couple years ago, then I found there were other tubs.

You'll like the machine.

todd January 2nd 04 01:14 AM

Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4

I already have a mortising machine, but saw this one today at Menards and
thought if I needed one, it would fit nicely. I was going to point it out
here, but you beat me to the punch.

todd

AL January 3rd 04 05:35 AM

Menards 20.04% off Jan 1-4

Some other things that fit which would be of interest to woodworkers:

Bosch top handle jigsaw.
Skil 77 worm drive circular saw.
Makita biscuit jointer.
Senco brad nailer with tiny compressor.