JonH

Default Does Woodpeckers Have End-of-Year Sales?

Hi All,
I'm looking at a somewhat large purchase ( for me ) from Woodpeckers. Does
anyone on the group here know if they usually have end-of-year type sales
like so many other stores? Even a 10% price reduction would save me
$40.00+.
Also, does Woodpeckers give out promotional coupons after a purchase? Again,
with the above purchase, I'll need/want about $40-50 more in accessories
later. If they'll e-mail me a promo number in a month, I'll wait until then.
I don't want to sound TOO cheap, but every $ counts.
Thanks in advance, Jon