Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobby Bewl

Default Yanks and Christmas

You Yanks are just getting up and opening your presents.

Well, here in the UK we have opened our pressies, had the usual arguments
and now having Christmas dinner before watching the Queen's Christmas
message. This year we are not having the traditional Christmas dinner of
turkey - we are having octopus. This way everyone gets a leg.

So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and following
us behind or arriving late as they always do.

Happy Christmas.

Bobby

and **** off